Lone Star Floors guarantees that the listed material, are first quality and free from any defects. Manufacturing defects during the warranty period will be addressed in Accordance with the manufactures warranty and claim procedures.
All workmanship preformed by Lone Star Floors will be guaranteed for a period of One year from the date of installation.
This warranty only applies where Lone Star Floors supplies and installs all material.
The following additional conditions are not considered installation problems and not covered beyond this limited-installation warranty:
- Carpet Visible seams normally required for installation.
- Ceramic flooring: Tile and grout cracking due to sub floor deflection or foundation settling.
- Hardwood flooring: gapping between boards and moisture-related issues.
- Laminate Flooring: Moisture-related Issues.
- Vinyl Flooring: Visible seams normally required for installation
(Lone Star Floors will Mach any Written Warranty from Local retail store). “Local retail store” is defined as a permanent building/structure contain outdoor signage with store name, street address, customer parking, and phone contact information listed in a public phone directory.