The more you're willing to share when asked questions
like these below, the better your flooring selection will
- How is the room used?
- What is the activity level of the room?
- Is there a door to the outside in the room?
- Do you have indoor pets?
- What are the room's lighting sources?
- What types of furnishings do you have?
- What's the style of the room? Traditional?
- What's the feel of the room? Casual? Formal?
Somewhere in between?
- Are you living with this new flooring or planning to
sell your home?
- What is the size of the room?
- Will people have food in this room? Will kids play
in this room? Will kids play with their food in this
You get the idea. Your sales associate will want to know all
the things to help you make the best choice.