|Headquartered in Cleveland, ICI Paints in North America produces decorative
coatings brands such as Glidden, Dulux, Devoe, Fuller-O'Brien, Sinclair, C-I-L
paint, Color Your World and Liquid Nails caulks and adhesives. Products are sold
through more than 660 company stores, national/retail outlets including The Home
Depot and independent dealers in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico. ICI
Paints in North America is part of the ICI Group (NYSE: ICI), one of the world's
largest producers of specialty products and paints.
- In North America, ICI Paints is headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, and
employs more than 7,000 people in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.
- In North America, ICI Paints operates hundreds of retail stores, located
450 ICI Paints stores in the United States;
172 Color Your World and 99 Glidden stores in Canada;
42 Glidden Paint Center stores in Puerto Rico.
- In the United States, products are distributed and sold through
company-owned ICI Paints stores, national/regional home center and retail
outlets, including The Home Depot, and independent dealers nationwide.
- ICI Paints' decorative paint products serve four main customer segments:
industrial maintenance, large professional, remdeler/small professional
contractor and the do-it-yourself consumer.
- ICI Paints also manufactures and distributes Liquid Nails brand caulks
and adhesives products in numerous retail outlets nationwide.
- ICI Paints operates nine manufacturing facilities in North America. They
are located in Huron, Ohio; Reading, Pa.; Oakwood, Ga.; Carrollton, Texas;
Temple, Texas; Commerce, Calif.; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Vaughn, Ontario; and
Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Specialty Products: ICI also holds a prominent position in the packaging
coatings industry and is a world leader in the specialized market for
internal and external coatings for food/beverage cans and other metal
containers. The business portfolio includes packaging inks, laminating
adhesives and coatings for flexible packaging.