All the expert advice you need to start your own Clearning Service
More than 80 percent of dual income households use some sort of cleaning service. Low start-up costs and little specialized knowledge make it easy for you to start—which is why the first edition sold more than 6,800 copies.From the Back Cover
Sweep Up the Profits
If it can be cleaned, chances are people will pay you to clean it. Houses, carpet, upholstery, windows … the list goes on and on. A vast majority of dual-income families use cleaning services, which means your market is huge. Startup is easy and requires little initial investment.
This revised and updated second edition includes everything you need to know to start three of the most in-demand cleaning businesses-residential maid service, commercial janitorial service and carpet/upholstery cleaning-including:
- Current statistics and trend forecasts that keep you ahead of the curve
- The ins and outs of finding customers
- New ideas for hiring and training employees
- What equipment and supplies you'll need (and where to find them)
- How to use technology to make your business competitive
- Up-to-date legal, tax and insurance requirements
- How to avoid common pitfalls
- Surefire tips for growing your business
It also contains answers to frequently asked questions, an appendix of additional resources, and checklists to guide you through each step of the startup process. Start on the path to success today.