In 1953 Glaubrecht Stingel started producing a newly developed cleaning
product. The success of this product led to the introduction of further
innovations, and the company was soon able to offer a product range for diverse
applications. In 1979 Heinz-Peter Stingel, who had become the company's new
director, focused all activities on the ceramic tile and natural stone market.
The products were bundled under a new brand: Lithofin. Based on the two pillars
of quality and service, Lithofin soon outgrew the German borders: first into
neighbouring Europe, then overseas.
Today, Lithofin is one of the leading suppliers of products for cleaning,
protecting and maintaining ceramics, natural and artificial stone.