Cooper Hand Tools, a division of Cooper Industries, Inc., manufactures and
markets many well-known brands of hand tools, chain, and electronic soldering
products, including Campbell® chain, Crescent® brand wrenches and pliers,
Lufkin® measuring tools, Nicholson® files and saws, Plumb® hammers, H.K. Porter®
bolt cutters, Weller® soldering products, and Wiss® snips. Headquartered in
Raleigh, North Carolina, Cooper Hand Tools has manufacturing facilities in 16
international locations, and has approximately 4,400 employees worldwide.
- Campbell® - Chains, clamps, blocks, and fittings.
- Caulkmaster® - Air Powered Dispensing Guns.
- Crescent® - Wrenches, pliers, drivers, and multi-purpose tools.
- Diamond® - Horseshoes and Farrier Tools
- Erem® - Precision pliers, cutters, and tweezers.
- Kahnetics® - Automated and manual dispensing systems.
- Lufkin® - Tapes, rules and layout/marking products.
- Nicholson® -Files, rasps, saws, and rotary burs.
- Plumb® - Hammers, axes, and chisels.
- H.K. Porter® - Bolt, cable and strap cutters.
- Weller® - Soldering and desoldering tools.
- Wire-wrap® - Solderless connection equipment.
- Wiss® - Scissors, snips, and cutters.
- Xcelite® - Drivers, pliers, cutters, kits, and sets.
Cooper Hand Tools is a division of Cooper Industries, Inc., a worldwide
manufacturing company with 2001 revenues of $4.2 billion. Cooper Industries has
two business segments: Electrical Products and Tools & Hardware. Its electrical
products distribute and control electricity, provide circuit protection,
illuminate facilities, support electronic and telecommunications components, and
offer fire and security detection. Cooper Industries’ Tools & Hardware divisions
also make a wide variety of power tools, hand tools, and accessories.