Tuflex, the original resilient rubber flooring, has grown globally with
installations throughout Europe, Asia, and the Pacific Rim since 1957.
Tuflex is the flooring of choice for years of enduring strength. Used by tens
of thousands of health and fitness centers, golf and country clubs, hockey
arenas, recreational centers, schools and colleges, government and military
complexes, retail establishments and professional sports facilities and more.
Manufactured in the United States of the highest quality, recycled rubber,
- are a bonded floor, not a temporary floor covering.
- are manufactured by a unique patented process. Tuflex vulcanizes recycled
rubber. No other manufacturer makes that claim.
- are 27" square by 3/8" thick. (686x686x9.5 mm) covering 5.06 sf per tile.
- are offered in 16 contemporary color patterns.
- are impact/indentation/scratch resistant and last for years.
- have a SCOF of 1.00 which exceeds OSHA and ADA standards for excellent
- are rated with a 0.60 coefficient of sound absorption for an acoustically
- are epoxy-bonded to the sub-floor to form a non-porous, effectively
seamless, sanitary surface. This ensures easy maintenance that you cannot get
with interlocking tiles or mats.